К основному контенту

HELLO

Hello everyone!

My name is Xenia and it's my blog. I'm going to tell you about English and the CALL. I will be happy to help you to explore a lot of new and interesting things.
First, do you think it is important for a language teacher to be ICT-competent?
I believe that this is extremely important in the era of high technology. Computers and various devices have long been an integral part of our lives. The Internet provides an incredible number of opportunities for both personal development and education. If we speak of teaching languages, then it is the advanced technologies that give us access to an unlimited number of authentic materials and various kinds of exercises on a given topic (tests, quizzes, surveys, etc.). In addition to diversity for students, this form of training is also good for teachers (it quickly checks the tasks, the ability to work with students remotely, etc.).
If you agree with me, in the future my blog will be useful for you. ☺
And one more important question, what is the CALL?
CALL ( Computer Assisted Language Learning) is any process in which a learner uses a computer and, as a result, improves his or her language ( Beatty, K.)
Also I found an interesting and useful presentation for you, which will help to understand what the CALL is like.

I hope my first post has been useful for you. Follow my blog to stay up-to-date with the most interesting and useful opportunities in learning a foreign language.

Have fun!

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий